Location: LEGOLAND, Windsor, SL4 4AY
Hours: Fully Flexible; working up to 5 days out of 7, covering hours that can be between 06:00-23:00
Pay: up to £9.50ph + pension, ongoing training andMerlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
Are you passionate about working within a kitchen?
Are you able to provide our guests with a truly memorable experience?
Are you looking to start a fun career?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Kitchen Assistants for our up and coming 2020 season at the UK’s favourite children’s theme park; the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the ultimate destination for families with children age 2-12. The Resort is home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO® brick. This role is based at the Windsor theme park, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Kitchen Assistant will form part of the kitchen team that prepare, cook and serve menu items to both of our themed hotels restaurants.
What the jobs involve:
- Prepare cook and serve menu items following a Specification for our guests.
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis.
- To ensure all hygiene, health & safety and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are adhered to.
- Maintain strong communication links within the kitchen team and with other departments across the hotel and resort.
- To ensure a high level of cleanliness for kitchen and servery items.
- To handle food products correctly and to follow best practice with regard to food safety.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Have a passion for delivering excellent service, always having a bright smile regardless of the weather
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Have passion for our brand
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Want to work in a unique environment where no two days are the same
- Be able to clearly communicate to our guest and your colleagues
- Most importantly have fun at work to create memorable experiences
Benefits of joining the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort:
- Pay of up to £9.50ph
- Fortnightly pay
- Pro Rata Holiday Allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Merlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
To apply for the position of Kitchen Assistant to start your fun career please use the 'Apply Now’ function.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'