We are seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Letham Park.
We are seeking an experienced Kitchen Assistant to join our team for a full-time position, working shifts on a rotational basis.
Your duties will include
- Assisting in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals for the residents.
- Setting tables prior to meals and clearing them after meal times.
- Putting away stores, as directed by the Cook
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen, serving and dining areas.
- To wash and store crockery, cutlery and other kitchen utensils and to report breakages
- Complying with COSHH requirements, Health and Safety at Work Act and Environmental Health Guidelines.
The successful applicant will
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team.
- Have a caring and friendly nature
- Hold a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Ideally have experience in a similar environment
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed, contracted hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Paid PVG check
- Free uniform & PPE
- Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme
- Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Annual Care Awards
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and improvement to help you achieve your goals
- Communication Skills
- Food Hygiene
- Food Preparation