As the Kitchen Assistant you will be:
- Assisting with all the food preparation
- Helping to maintain the 5-star Food Hygiene Rating
- Washing up and clear away after snacks and meal times through the day
- Assist with cleaning schedules to ensure all equipment and surfaces are kept at agreed standards
As the Kitchen Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role will be ideal
- Hygiene qualification or equivalent would be desirable but not essential
- Benefits for the Kitchen Assistant includes:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Lunch provided daily
- Free Parking
If you enjoy a busy and bustling environment as a Kitchen Assistant then this opportunity could be for you. Please get in touch with Rosa on or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"