23 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 3pm
Friday: 12pm - 3pm
£8.43 per hour
Thomas Franks are a young, independent and vibrant Contract Catering Company, with a reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards, a total fresh food policy and service delivered with individuality, passion and style.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an effective Kitchen Assistant willing to work and develop in a skilled team and assist with delivering excellence in an independent school in Moulsford, Wallingford.
Duties of the role will include:
- Prepare all service areas for the day’s business
- Re-stock and replenish stocks and consumables as required during service periods, pre-empt customer needs and achieve optimum customer service delivery.
- Operate cleaning, dishwashing equipment ensuring all safety measures are adhered to.
- Complete all/any necessary cleaning/hygiene duties within storage, service and preparation areas in line with set methods and frequencies as may be detailed by the chef manager.
- Prepare, set-up, deliver, serve, clear, clean and store away any food, beverages or equipment required for special functions, hospitality services.
- Empty, remove and store rubbish as required.
Benefits of the role:
- Uniform will be provided
- Training will be provided
- Meals on duty will be provided
- Free onsite parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job