Kitchen Assistant - £8.00 per hour
40 hrs pw incl. alternate weekend working
Benefits plus DBS & Uniform
Netley Court is a luxurious care home based in Netley. We provide care to our residents and provide an exceptional restaurant standard dining experience at every meal time. We require a reliable and concientious Kitchen Assistant to join our team.
The Kitchen Assistant supports all catering functions within the Cinnamon home and, alongside the Head Chef and other catering staff ensures that all kitchen services are efficient and that the required Health & Safety measures are adhered to within the department. The Kitchen Assistant assists with all the working areas within the homes kitchen. Responsibilities are not limited to, food preparation, washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen area.
- Support the Head Chef, Chef and other catering team members to deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice at all times.
- Help prepare nutritional food and beverages to a high standard, as directed by the Head Chef promptly and in accordance with agreed mealtimes.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and food storage areas at all times in accordance with the appropriate food hygiene regulations.
- Prepare special diet meals as needed and as directed by the Head Chef.
- Provide feedback to the Head Chef and Chef on complaints from residents or others on the functioning of the catering department.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Energetic, passionate and proactive attitude
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations is preferred.
- kitchen assistant
- catering assistant
- food prep