Do you want to work within a fast paced industry?
Are you a hard working and motivated individual?
Our client based in Woburn, is looking for a passionate, hard working & happy kitchen assistant to join a highly motivated team.
You will be supported by the head chef and shown the "tricks of the trade"
This role has great progression opportunities for the right candidate!
Position: Kitchen Assistant
Hours: 4.5 days per week out of 7, to include evenings and weekends
The job will involve…
- Washing and polishing plates
- General food preparation under the Chefs assistance
- Cleaning and tidying of the kitchen area
- Any other assistance as directed by the Chefs
The right candidate will have…
- A hard working attitude
- A can do approach
- Previous experience in a food environment (desirable)
- Own transport necessary due to location
- Complimentary meals whilst on shift
- Free parking
- Discount meals with friends/family post probation
- No working over Christmas and New Year!
- Regular work social outings
- Countryside location
-Family orientated work team!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job