We are currently working with a Primary school in the Bromley borough that are looking for enthusiastic and hard working Kitchen Assistants to work part-time in their school kitchen to start immediately. The school is built on strong values and is looking for 2 Kitchen Assistants to share and implement these.
As a Kitchen Assistant responsibilities include:
- Having a basic knowledge of food preparation
- Be able to work effectively and thrive in a busy environment
- Provide a quality service to pupils and staff.
- Be a committed and enthusiastic member of the catering team.
- Ensure a high standard of kitchen hygiene is maintained.
- Be able to complete tasks such as cleaning rota, work rota, temperature and control sheets
- Encourage children to select a balanced meal.
- Willing to undergo any training necessary
This School Kitchen Assistant position is part time to start ASAP
(Term Time + INSET days)
(hours may be subject to change)
This Kitchen Assistant position is subject to vetting and safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, click apply now. We here at Apex Education Training strive to find you the perfect work/life balance. So let us know your requirements and we will work with you to find suitable employment in schools.
Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
Assist with CV's or Applications
Preparation for interviews
Guidance with your tax and making sure you are on the correct coding
Personal advisor for continued support and development
Get you paid to your scale.
- Food Hygiene
- School Health