Temporary: £7.50ph - £8.09ph.
Based in Crawley, West Sussex.
The work will be on a shift basis covering 5 days out of 7 to include weekends (40 hr/week). The position covers early, late and night and you need to be able to work all shifts.
You must be able to cover any hours on any day of the week to include weekends.
The work will involve:
* The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently
* The ability to pick up instructions quickly and follow them closely
* Supporting chefs in a specific work section
* Washing, peeling and preparing food items
* Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
* Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
All vacancies are subject to 5 year referencing, so it is vital that you can provide employment and/or academic history from 2013 - present.
All applicants will be subject to Criminal Record checks prior to commencing employment.
The pay rate will be higher after 12 weeks continuous work, you will also receive overtime, bank holiday and shift pay
Please note due to the high volume of responses we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job