New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Finlake Holiday Park. In return, we offer our Kitchen Assistant a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Working at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park with owners who expect nothing but the best, we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team.
We’re looking for an organised, enthusiastic and standards oriented food professional.
Our ideal Kitchen Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Food Hygiene Certificate
We offer ourKitchen Assistant a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Benefits are none contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Use of onsite health club
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts 5 over 7 days.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Kitchen Assistant.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: kitchen, commis chef, sous chef, cook, restaurant, bar, catering, pub
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job