8.30am to 2.30pm - 27.5 hrs per week 39 weeks per year
9am to 2.30pm - 25hrs per week 39 weeks per year
ORP are recruiting a Kitchen Assistant for a secondary school in Greenwich
- Assist with the preparation of hot and cold food to a high standard, ensuring correct portion control procedures are in force
- Be the first point of contact for the service of hot and cold food and beverages.
- Clean/clear food preparation/kitchen areas including dining areas, following Food Hygiene Standards and Regulations
- Ensure that the kitchen, kitchen equipment, stores and canteen are properly maintained at all times, complying to Food Hygiene Standards, Food Safety and Quality Control
- Washing up of all crockery, cutlery and utensils, cleaning and sanitising all kitchen equipment/area and dining hall
- Undertake training offered regarding Kitchen/Food Health & Safety, Preparation/Cooking if needed
- Able to work on the cashless tills
- Carry out all duties with due regard for Health and Safety regulations, the Council’s Equal Opportunities Policies and Environment Strategy.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Safety
- Safety Regulations