Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented DBS Kitchen Assistants to work at multiple schools in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of schools & colleges.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
- Working in busy production kitchens
- Assisting with basic food preparation and service
- Assisting with the clear down and closure of the kitchen
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previous experience in a similar kitchen role
- An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
- Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- ASAP start and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
- Monday - Friday 10 -2 shift patterns.
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Entitlement
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'