We are looking to hire a Part-time Kitchen Assistant for an ongoing temporary assignment to join a popular venue located in the North West London area.
If you have a 'can do' attitude, reliable nature and previous experience working in a quick pace environment then this might be the ideal role for you. Flexibility and Weekend work needed.
- £9.00 p/h
- Immediate start
- Weekly Pay through Wild Berry Associates
- Holiday Pay
Duties include - but not limited to:
- Assisting chefs in the kitchen with daily prep
- Washing dishes, pans and pots as well as keeping kitchen area clean and tidy
- Helping with receiving deliveries and stocking storage areas
- Performing end of day cleaning procedures before closing time
- Keeping work stations and kitchen equipment clean
If interested apply now! Or for more information you can call the Catering and Hospitality division on 020-7328-3304.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'