FULL AND PART TIME CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting KITCHEN ASSISTANTS who will deliver the award winning service that our company is known for at Birmingham Airport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· £8.45 per hour
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Discounted gym memberships
· Free meal on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment!
ROLE OF THE KITCHEN ASSISTANTS:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a clean and hygienic kitchen following all company and legal food safety requirements.
- You will be responsible for the accurate use and storage of stock, stock control, and will be involved in stock takes daily and monthly as well as stock rotation of goods to reduce wastage.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Kitchen with the day to day running, preparing food dishes and keeping the areas clean and ready for service throughout the kitchen.
- You will also be responsible for preparing and replenishing our pantry table and any self-service areas.
- You will also be responsible for following all company procedures to ensure the Kitchen runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You will be tasked with ensuring the Kitchen is clean at all times by completing regular cleaning checks and delegating staff duties to ensure compliance.
- This will include a weekly deep clean and day-to-day pot washing.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A STRICT MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No1 Lounges. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.</spa