In everything we do, we aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public in achieving their goals. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
Join the Jewson Showroom team and you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst our customer service is excellent at all times.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a class reputation? If so we have the following opportunities to help support the continuation of our Showroom expansion programme.
What will I be doing in the role?
As a vital part of our Showroom team;
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Work to achieve required targets
- Continually identify opportunities and sales leads and react accordingly
- Monitor and manage stock levels
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Showroom Manager specifically it is important that you have:
- To succeed you will need to be numerate, computer literate, and enjoy being busy.
- You will need an understanding of the products within the and have previous experience within a showroom or sales type role.
- This is and varied role which will require a passionate and motivated applicant.
- Relevant product knowledge, preferably within a Kitchens and Bathrooms business is a strong advantage
- An interest in DIY, renovations or other relevant hobbies.
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment is a strong advantage
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Jewson able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Jewson or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job