This private Kindergarten school is located in the Emirate of Sharjah, UAE
A recent opening has arisen for a Kindergarten teacher with the successful candidate required to start within the month of February 2018 (earlier the better). The early years centre is part of a large private school also consisting of a primary and secondary campus where the make-up of the school is local Emirati children and a small mix of western expat children.
Management and the majority of teaching staff are western trained. You will be working in a great facility that is well resourced. The role would suit a UAE based or overseas applicant who can start on short notice.
You must meet the following to be considered for an interview
1. Hold a minimum Bachelor teaching qualification. eg. MA or BA Early Years or Primary
2. A minimum of two years' experience post qualification
3. Experience teaching across the age level of 3 to 5 years
4. Previous experience working in an ESL background is to your advantage
5. In a position to start in Sharjah in February 2018
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to 15000AED tax free a month (£2900/$4100USD) relative to experience/qualifications. Also included is a package that consists of furnished accommodation + basic utilities, annual flights, 21 days end of contract gratuity per year of service, medical cover, tuition for up to two children and work visa.
To be considered for this attractive post click "Apply Now" or contact Michael Smith - on the details below. Immediate interview for the selected candidates.