Kickstart - Credit Controller
The company is seeking a Credit Controller who will assist with a portfolio of a number of key accounts, look after all day to day cash collection/allocations and ledger maintenance.
- To ensure that appropriate telephone contact is made at the earliest possible stage with regards to overdue debts.
- To ensure payments are collected in a timely manner within agreed credit terms.
- To enter information onto the relevant database and portals with 100% accuracy
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
- To ensure that payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate account and against the correct invoices in a timely manner.
- To ensure all reminder letters are checked for 100% accuracy and appropriateness before sending.
- To answer queries and enquiries from customers and employees in a timely, helpful and polite manner.
- To produce accurate financial reports in an appropriate format to specific deadlines.
The successful candidate will develop skills in databases, the use of portals, customer service and the appropriate procedures adopted in the credit control process in order to facilitate high level cash-flow and minimise overdue debt.
To be eligible to apply for the kickstart scheme you must be:
* 18-24 years old
* Claiming Universal Credit
* Would benefit from a quality six month paid job along with support and guidance to help you build your long-term career.
If the above is of interest please speak to your work coach at your local job centre and have them refer you to Servoca Plc. This role pays national minimum wage relevant to your age and will be for 37.5 hours per week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'