Prospero Teaching are working with a Primary School in Bridport area we are supporting with recruitment and temporary staffing.
The School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic primary teacher for Key Stage Two, who has a passion for Learning and teaching and who is able to make an active contribution to the development of the School.
The School are looking for a Teacher who is:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mindset
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Has experience of teaching across the primary age range
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
All applicants will need:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT.
* QTS or equivalent.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
Prospero Teaching can offer:
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
* Client knowledge that is second to none.
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience.
* Teaching assignments local to you.
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we've been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you've been dreaming of.