Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are a primary trained teacher with the ability to adapt, we want to hear from you. Perhaps you want to try a number of different schools before committing to a long term role? Either way we are here to help accommodate your preferences as we also deal with longer term assignments.
About the Role
· Primary supply teaching roles in EY, KS1 and KS2
· Day to day, short and long term assignments available across Grimsby and the surrounding areas; Holton le Clay, Immingham, Tetney, East Halton.
· No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
In order to be considered for this role, the successful supply teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Qualified to teach Primary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like something that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact our office and speak with Jamie Herrington, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job