Are you a dedicated Key Stage 1 primary school teacher?
Do you have the ability to engage with a large key stage 1 class?
Do you deliver motivational and stimulating lessons?
We have an exciting fixed term opportunity to join a welcoming and forward thinking one form entry primary school located on the outskirts of Harlow. Visitors frequently comment on the genuine and friendly atmosphere the school are passionate about sustaining. They believe children will become more effective, lifelong learners if they possess the skills and attributes that will help them to have a growth mind set and an ability to keep pushing to maximise their full, learning potential.
- Free on site parking
- Weekly pay with an efficient PAYE payroll system
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday, high street discounts and many more
- A supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues
- A recently refurbished set of classrooms
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the local community
- Create a secure, caring and stimulating environment where the children see learning as purposeful, challenging and enjoyable
- Provide an independent approach to learning based on first hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
- Recognise and celebrate children's achievement
- Promote children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding
- Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community and the environment
- Develop a wide range of skills relevant to their present needs and equipping them for life in the future
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about education
- Have fantastic classroom management skills
- Able to communicate and work with all members of staff including the senior leadership team
Can you let this fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in a supportive and forward thinking school pass you by? If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
- primary teacher
- key stage one teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'