Location Sudbury Suffolk
Contract type: Full time
CER Education are working with a Good Rated School situated in Sudbury that have requirements for a Key stage 3 Humanities Teacher to come and join them in the summer term, with the vision for staying on for September 2018.
There will also be some tutoring involved in this position.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning & teaching Humanaties from KS3
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmers of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMART Board, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
Enjoyment is at the heart of our client school's philosophy and the school truly endeavour to ensure that the learning experience at their school is positive, and encourages a lifelong enthusiasm for learning in all of their students.
Registration process: Due to Safe guarding CER Education Consultants are required to meet all the teachers we employ, and those employed by us will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS and full references including one from your most recent employer.
What's next?? Simply click the Apply button and this will automatically send your CV through to myself whereby I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your interest further in details
- Teacher of Geography
- Teacher of Humanities
- Key stage 3
- Teacher of History
- Teacher of R.E