This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Starting this starting January term the school are looking for an outstanding RE Teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
• Secondary School in the London Borough of Hounslow rated Outstanding in every category in its last Ofsted inspection
• Catering to students from Year 7 right up to Sixth Form
• Aiming to foster a love of learning in each pupil whilst continually developing innovative teaching methods
• This school has both an excellent reputation and track record with exemplary behaviour and academic results across the board
• You will be teaching Religious Education at Key Stage 3 and 4
• Responsibilities include: planning and preparing engaging lessons and ensuring that every student is progressing
• The school are also keen for you to join in with extra-curricular activities and the larger school community
• This post will be on a long-term basis and for the right person could become a permanent position!
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Proven experience teaching RE at Key Stage 3 and 4
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Broad subject knowledge and a passion for creative innovative and dynamic lessons
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job