Art and Photography Teacher KS3/KS4
Location: EXETER AREA
Art and Photography Key Stage 3/4 Specialist needed for maternity cover, long-term, full-time role in a Secondary School in the Exeter area.
This aspiring secondary school is looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher within their Design and Technology Department. The ideal candidate is able to teacher Key Stage 3/4 Art and Photography and be able to plan exciting and engaging lessons for all pupils and abilities. In return, the school offers excellent continued professional development for all teachers alongside a collaborative approach to planning.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact if needed
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
Job start: November 2018
For more information or to apply, please contact Rob today on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'