Primary schools across Preston seeking Key Stage 2 teachers for September 2020.
During these uncertain times of COVID-19, there is much worry and panic regarding teaching roles. Having spoken to our schools and from being in this industry for many years. nothing is more certain than primary schools requiring strong Key Stage 2 teachers for the beginning of the next academic year. Below are some details, which we know we will be needing:
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Year 3 Teacher
- Year 4 Teacher
- Year 5 Teacher
- Year 6 Teacher
- Veritas Education
- September 2020
- Full time
- Part time
- Temp to perm
- 'Good' Ofsted
- £100 - £165 per day depending on experience
- The ideal candidates will be experienced Primary teachers, but every school are open to NQTs. All schools are looking for teachers that have high expectations of themselves and their students.
- As an effective Key Stage 2 teacher you will have to be confident in independently planning, preparing and delivering outstanding lessons that focus on progressing students through informative and engaging class work.
- You will also need to be able to work as part of a team and will need to be confident whilst speaking with parents and external agencies.
- Ideally you will be confident in teaching the core subjects and will feel passionate about extending pupil's academic abilities; this will provide you with the opportunity of progression and working alongside the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will be working closely with ambitious and hard-working staff who will offer support and advice.
- Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) are encouraged to apply.
- SATs preparation skills are required for the upper Key Stage 2 positions, each position will have a core focus on the key subjects of Maths and English.
- Many of our schools are in a diverse area which means that knowledge of teaching pupils with English as an Additional Language (EAL) would be highly beneficial. The schools provide their teachers with training to help assist in effective planning for these provisions.
- Our schools range from a 1 to 3 form entry school, with a close community ethos. All schools have the luxury of having many resources available for their teachers to use and enjoy teachers being creative with the resources to engage all learners.
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 interviews for positions may be held either online via video link or via telephone.
If you are a confident Key Stage 2 teacher who is looking for an excellent position in Bolton, then please apply with an up to date CV or call Chris on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'