If you are seeking a new exciting teaching job within an OFSTED rated GOOD school in Tonbridge, a role that provides stability & variety & the chance for you to put your ideas into practice, I could have the ideal role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a passionate & enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher in the Tonbridge area to start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year, to continue the excellent work within the department. The school continues to make great progress throughout, especially within Key Stage 2, and are now looking to continue this trend with the appointment of an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher starting in May 2018, mainly teaching in Year 5. The school has fantastic facilities and resources and its well motivated and enthusiastic staff make it an extremely enjoyable place to teach creating an ambitious, stimulating and creative school environment where it is exciting and safe to learn.
Ideally you will be a specialist Key Stage 2 teacher with expereince teaching Year 5; however we welcome your interest if you have varied primary school teaching experience.
This job is to work together with a supportive & motivated team, who will in return support you in bringing your fresh, innovated ideas into the classroom. This will continue to drive to raise achievement & give you the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Key Stage 2 teacher (preferably Year 5)
- Good classroom management
- Enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Flexible attitude
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay that reflect the role you will be doing
- Fantastic support from the SLT
- Outstanding CPD courses, funded by CER, such as classroom management, Safeguarding & Developing Self Esteem in Students, to name just a few where you will be presented with a certificate upon completing each one to add to your CPD portfolio
- A dedicated primary consultant, available any time to help you along the way to progressing within your teaching career, along with the support and help of the full CER office
The team here in Maidstone have over 30 years of local experience between us, reassuring you that you are in the best hands and to help you feel confident we will always do the right thing by you.
We also offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are aware of any education staff looking for their next career move please let us know.
To apply for this role or for more information about this or any other opportunities across CER please get in touch now on and ask for Steve Brennan Divisional Manager for Kent or email
- Early Years
- Primary teacher
- key stage 2
- Class teacher