Do you want to work in a good Ofsted graded school with outstanding features in one of the most desirable areas in London?
If so we can offer:
* Fantastic career progression in a good school on its way to being outstanding
* Outstanding leadership and management provided by a visionary Head teacher
* A chance to work in the centre of the picturesque Barnet
The school is looking for the right candidate for the role of year 4 teacher. The school is situated in Stoke Newington, one of the most diverse and inclusive areas of London
The school has several outstanding features including student behaviour and leadership and management. This has led to a mutual respect in the school between staff and pupils which have accelerated the schools performance.
The ideal candidate:
* Be a fully qualified or newly qualified Teacher
* Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
* At least 2 school based references
To apply for this exciting role send your CV off to Nick Stanley. We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'