Key Stage 2 Teacher
Athona Education are interested to speak to Key Stage 2 Teachers who are available immediately for a contract role based in Croydon.
- Primary School Teacher
- Key Stage 2
- Based in the Borough of Croydon
- Required as soon as possible
- £27,595 - £38,963 per annum
About the school looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher
A school with excellent facilities in South London are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Primary School teacher to start immediately or as soon as possible afterwards. In its most recent inspection, Ofsted described the school as 'Good' in every category. This is a vibrant and successful school committed to delivering an exceptional education with an outstanding team of staff who are highly motivated and committed to the education of the students. This distinguished school is conveniently situated in the heart of South London.
The Primary Teacher role
We are looking for a Primary Teacher who can teach key stage 2. There is room for progression within the department as it is currently expanding. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. This post would be suitable for both an NQT and a more experienced teacher who would like to develop their skills and expertise in a well-resourced faculty.
Working with a vibrant and highly successful faculty, you will be an outstanding classroom teacher with a passionate commitment to the progress of all students in our fully comprehensive school.
The successful Primary Teacher is expected to:
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS) in the UK
- Effectively teach key stage 2 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
When you apply with Athona you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to vacancies at some of the best schools in London
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Elizabeth Tarran on or email
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'