A vibrant and progressive school based in Greenwich is currently seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school in September 2018. You will be joining a delightful Key Stage 2 teaching team with a blend of accomplished and newly qualified teachers.
This 2 form OFSTED 'Outstanding' community school provides a caring, inclusive and supportive environment where every child is a valued member. This school provides a strong platform for both children and teachers to flourish and exceed expectations.
The school are seeking:
- Fully-qualified teacher with QTS
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong commitment to school improvement
- Experience teaching KS2 national curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Have strong aspirations in setting goals and high expectations for children
- Believe in and be committed to every child reaching their potential
What the school will offer:
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious modern classrooms
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Competitive Salary
- excellent induction support
- Supportive and Stable leadership team who are heavily invested in staff CPD
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rating
At Prospero Teaching we have great relationships with a number of really exciting "Good" to "Outstanding" schools in Bexley and the surrounding areas that offer exceptional career progression opportunities. So if you're actively looking for work or considering a change please get in touch so we can find the perfect position for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job