ITN Mark Education is currently recruiting for numerous Key Stage 2 teachers to fill vacancies at a selection of schools in Birmingham.
There are posts available in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 and they would be full time teaching roles, 5 days a week, starting ASAP. You will be undertaking a main class teacher role, so planning, preparation, marking and assessment will be required. You will also be required to assist in assessing pupil progress, par take in parents evenings, school meetings, after school extra curriculum and other teacher duties as and when required.
To be considered you must be a qualified teacher (NQT applications are not being accepted for this post) and must have recent experience of over 6 months as a Key Stage 2 teacher. Having strong classroom management, flexibility and an enthusiastic personality is essential.
Successful Teachers must have:
- Hold QTS (NQT applications are not being accepted for this post)
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Extensive Key Stage 2 experience
- Good Team Player
- Use own initiative
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Excellent school resources
- Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
If you are driven and motivated please contact us today!
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job