A primary school in Formby are looking to recruit a teacher for Lower Key Stage 2 on a 12 month contract.
Your new School
A one form entry primary school are looking to recruit a teacher for a lower Key Stage 2 class starting in September. To begin with this would be a 12 months contract, however, should this be successful, then there is the potential for a permanent role at the school.
There most recent Ofsted report continues to rate the school as "Good", whilst the Headteacher and senior leadership team are extremely approachable and would want to help any teacher make the natural progression in their career.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following (Essential):
- Fully supportive of the Church of England ethos
- Proven performance in Key Stage 2, whether that be consistently graded 1 in teaching practice or current classroom proactive.
- Subject strength in English, Maths and RE.
- An ability to teach Spanish using the school's scheme of work
The school have also said they have the following criteria, which is desirable:
- An ability to teach musical theatre
- Is ambitious and has successfully led or is willing to take a lead in an area of school improvement, for example: subject leadership.
- Teaching of E, Music Art and DT to be identified as areas of curriculum strength.
The next steps
The closing date is Wednesday 14th March, and successful applicants would be informed by Thursday 15th March.
Lesson observations would then take place on Monday 19th March. Those teachers who have taught an outstanding lesson will be asked back to the school on Wednesday 21st March for a formal interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Key Stage 2