Are you a qualified primary teacher who has experience teaching Key Stage 2?
Are you a motivational and dynamic teacher looking to make a difference to the students you teach?
Class People are currently working in partnership with a number of schools across Poole who are looking for KS2 teachers on a day to day supply and longer term basis. Whether you are looking for ad hoc bookings or regular work in the same school, we would love to hear from you.
Teaching across Key Stage 2, you will be responsible for delivering high quality lessons to all students that you teach. With work usually set, the emphasis is on ensuring the work is completed to a high standard and is marked according to the schools marking policy.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Be confident in teaching KS2
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Regular work in local schools
- Access to CPD and Safeguarding
- Regular social events
- Generous refer a friend schemes
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.