KS2 Teacher - September 2018 Start - Tilbury
Academics are seeking to appoint a teacher for KS2 - year group is negotiable, to start September 2018 in Tilbury. The position is full time and permanent.
The Primary School is an inclusive, welcoming Primary School where expectations for behaviour and learning are high. The school is a two form entry from Reception to Year 6.
The School are looking for a teacher who is, or who wants to become, an outstanding teacher and/or leader; someone for whom teaching is a joy and who is relentless in securing academic, social and emotional progress for every child in their own class and beyond. The School has said Professional growth and effectiveness are important to them and they are committed to providing opportunities for teachers to be highly effective.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who
* Loves to teach
* Is aspirational
* Is positive
* Has a 'can do' attitude
* Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Can motivate & inspire our children
* Is reflective and always looking to improve & learn
* Encourages children and promotes growth mindset
* Is committed to improving the life chances of all of our children
* Has a secure knowledge of the curriculum
* Is able to work effectively in a team
We can offer
* Amazing children who love to learn
* Supportive and friendly colleagues
* An ethos of continual reflection and improvement
* Tailored CPD
* Opportunities to develop as middle leaders
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and we expect all other stakeholders to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel this is the role for you or want to find out more, then Call Kevin on or Email
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job