The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, creative and innovative committed to making a difference in the classroom and have a desire to educate to a high standard.
As the successful Year 4 teacher you will need to:
-Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
-Have ability and experience of teaching in a Primary setting
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary
-Be flexible, supportive and work well as part of a team
The Benefits of working with Simply Education:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Free CPD courses
-In school support from experienced senior leadership teachers
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.