Key Stage 2 Teacher,
ITN Mark Education is currently recruiting for an Key stage 2 teacher to work at a number of schools across Birmingham
This position of Key stage 2 teacher is for a number of short and long term placements both part and full time roles. Start times vary with some available ASAP and some starting after Easter. You will be releasing the current class teacher for a variety of reasons so planning and preparation may be required. You will also be required to assist in assessing pupil progress, par take in parents evenings, school meetings, after school extra curriculum and other teacher duties as and when required.
To be considered you must be a qualified teacher (NQT applications will be considered) and must have recent experience of over 6 months being a teacher in Key stage 2. Having knowledge of the Key stage 2 curriculum is essential. Having strong classroom management, flexibility and an enthusiastic personality is desirable.
Successful Teachers must have:
- Hold QTS (NQT applications will be considered)
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Extensive Key stage 2 teaching experience
- Good Team Player
- Use own initiative
- Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Excellent school resources
- Join a number of Key Stage 2 teachers supplying valuable cover across Birmingham.
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant.
If you are driven and motivated please contact us today!
- ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job