Are you a dedicated Key Stage Two Teacher?
Are you looking for a long term job to start straightaway?
As a Teacher of Key Stage Two, do you have a sound knowledge of the Key Stage Two curriculum and can deliver it in a way to inspire children to achieve?
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for our Tameside Primary school. You will be working across Key Stage Two, providing PPA, management release and intervention support.
This post is a Maternity leave cover and is due to commence in January.
The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential. This school has been rated as 'Good with some Outstanding features' by Ofsted.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- PPA time with year partner.
- Close to public transport links.
- Plenty of on site parking.
- Well equipped and modern staff room.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Have experience of teaching in lower Key Stage 2 and proven strength in Maths and English.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering the highest quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Primary Teacher
- KS2 Teacher
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job