Exclusive Education are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work within a primary school in Warrington. This will be a full-time role for 5 days a week starting in September. The school are looking for an outstanding teacher, with a clear passion for working with children and ensuring that each child strives to reach their fullest potential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE in Education/Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
- Be comfortable teaching within Key Stage 2
- Have sound knowledge of the national curriculum and have experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks This post is subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references as part of our commitment to child safety. Exclusive Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector. If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don't have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*
*see terms and conditions
- Key Stage 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job