Reed Education Stoke are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in a rural location just outside of Stoke-on-Trent.
Starting from April 2018, the school are looking for an outstanding Year 5/6 teacher to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year.
• A consistently ‘Good’ school with steady leadership, where children are happy, productive and see their achievements celebrated.
• A school with excellent facilities, including outdoor learning spaces which make it a pleasure to work within.
• Children throughout the school are engaged and are keen to learn, and so as class teacher you will be working to make sure that learning for the students remains fun!
• Working in a mixed Year 5/6 class, you will be responsible for a smaller than average class of mixed ability students.
• Working with Year 6 age students as they reach their SATs, you will be with them during this important time and will be identifying and supporting their needs.
• In a school with good support and high achieving pupils, you will be responsible for delivering engaging, informative and creative lessons to truly help each student achieve their potential.
What you will need:
• Qualified teacher status in the UK
• Experience of working with Year 6 students.
• A want to get involved and be a part of the school community.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates, paid each week
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant with ten years’ recruitment experience and who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Easy to use, no fuss online Timesheets and payslips.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward Claire Seeley your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Newcastle-under-Lyme, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business