Prospero have been successfully placing Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers in jobs for many years.
* An award winning agency with 100% DfES Quality Mark
* We offer Excellent rates of pay
* We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
* We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why Prospero can help you:
* We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
* Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
* We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
Please contact Charlotte on or email direct to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job