KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER (RELOCATION TO DUBAI, UAE)
A British international primary school in Dubai, UAE, require a fully qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher.
About the School:
- Popular international primary school located close to Dubai International Airport.
- Delivers the English National Curriculum to EYFS - Year 6.
- Caters for a mixed international cohort of children.
- Comprises of predominantly British and Irish teachers.
- Friendly and accommodating school culture and ethos.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will:
- Join a cohesive and experienced team of teaching and support staff.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the New English National Curriculum.
- Will have proven experience raising pupil attainment.
- Will ideally have experience teaching KS2 and preparing for the KS2 SATs.
- Have successfully completed their NQT induction and have a minimum of one year’s teaching experience in the UK or in a British curriculum international school.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher must have:
- BA (Hons) Primary Education degree with QTS
- Bachelor of Education with QTS
- Relevant degree and PGCE in Primary Education with QTS
- Two year contract (August 2018-July 2020)
- Private accommodation or housing allowance
- Annual flights
- Medical insurance
- End of contract gratuity (bonus upon completion of contract)
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across UAE and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
- Qualified Teacher
"Office Assistant jobs in London"