We are looking for fully qualified Key Stage 2 teachers who have experience working in a Primary school setting. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience, willing to take on planning and marking if required. Have a good knowledge of the current curriculum and good behaviour management.
The role we are recruiting for is a Yr 6 position based in a lovely primary school in the heart of Daventry. The school is an ofsted rated good school. The role is a 5 day a week role. Planning and Marking is required.
To be a successful Primary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.