The role is on a part-time / job share basis. This is to cover Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays on-going.
The School is part of an academy trust based across the UK and has a great support network. You will need to have good, strong behaviour management and good subject knowledge for the KS2 curriculum.
To be a successful Primary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job