This highly sought after Prep school located in West London, is seeking an experienced Year 5 (Key Stage 2) Class teacher to join the school in September 2018.
- Small class sizes
- Competitive salary
- Excellent facilities
- CPD opportunities
- Generous holidays
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
About the School:
This highly sought after prep school offers its pupils a unique, caring and stimulating environment in which all the boys are encouraged to reach their potential.
The classrooms are bright and well equipped with networked computers, an interactive whiteboard and outdoor area. The Department has its own hall, library and computer suite. The Food Technology room offers opportunities for the boys to develop their culinary skills whilst learning about healthy eating. There is a spacious astro playground where the boys enjoy PE sessions and playing at break times.
Dedicated teaching staff are supported by an enthusiastic team of teaching assistants. The curriculum is designed to challenge its pupils whilst offering a diverse range of opportunities in Music, Art, Drama and Sport.
If this Key Stage 2 role appeals to you and you have the right qualifications then you can apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage Two
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job