The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to engage and build rapport quickly with their pupils and staff. You must also have excellent knowledge of the current National Curriculum. NQT's are more than welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer a variety of roles from day to day supply to long term contracts, and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage.
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you are interested in this role then click ‘Apply Now’ and send an up to date copy of your CV, or alternatively call our Essex Branch on .
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job