This role is open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers trained in both the UK and abroad.
The school are seeking:
- Fully-qualified teacher with QTS
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong commitment to school improvement
- Experience teaching KS2 national curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Have strong aspirations in setting goals and high expectations for children
- Believe in and be committed to every child reaching their potential
What the school will offer:
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious modern classrooms
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Competitive Salary
- excellent induction support
- Supportive and Stable leadership team who are heavily invested in staff CPD
- OFSTED 'Good school'
Apply Now for September
Prospero Teaching is a reputable recruitment consultancy specialising in the education sector for teachers, support staff and management alike, within greater London. With 16 years of experience behind us we are a candidate focused organisation who is renowned for high quality consultancy with a focus on bettering children's education and learning environments.
- Primary Teacher
- Class Teacher
- South London