Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 SEN Teaching Assistant, experienced in supporting students with autism and severe learning difficulties for a SEN school in Blyth to commence ASAP with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Ideally applicants would have experience with ASC and severe learning difficulties (SLD) in a SEN school setting from EYFS-KS2. Additional qualifications such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling is desired but not mandatory. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferable skills such as Youth Workers or Support Workers as well as recent graduates.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 months experience supporting students with ASC and SLD in a mainstream or SEN setting between EYFS-KS2
- Experience with Moving & Handling or Personal Care
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Supporting and Learning in Schools
- Patient and nurturing manner
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £66.50 per day
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and our CPD partnership with the Catholic Schools Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle
- Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to Katie Scott or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on .
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Full assistance provided (AGY).
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job