Are you a qualified primary teacher with experience teaching across Key Stage 2?
Are you looking for a better work-life balance but want to continue to teach?
Class People, the leading independent education agency across the South are working with a number of schools in the Poole area who are looking for dynamic Key Stage 2 teachers on a supply basis. With work available on an ad hoc and longer term basis, we have a range of solutions that could be right for you!
Working for an agency owned by a qualified teacher, you will feel rest assured that we understand the challenges that schools and teachers face and look to provide solutions.
As a Supply Teacher, you will:
- Hold UK QTS (or equivalent), NQTs welcome to apply
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
- Have strong behaviour management skills
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant, locally based
- Work in local schools
- The chance to work for an award winning agency who genuinely put their teachers and schools first
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Refer a friend schemes
- Social Events
- Plus much much more!
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie on