Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Commences: January 2018
Are you looking to work in a supportive and professional environment? Do you want to belong to a professional learning community, with opportunities for growth, development and career progression?
We are recruiting for a key stage 2 teacher for a Year 4 class however applicants who have experience in other age groups within key stage 2 will be considered as will both experienced teachers and those who are newly qualified.
Our client believe that the key to any schools success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant therefore we are looking for a talented key stage 2 primary teacher to join this supportive and incredibly friendly teaching environment.
The school which joined the Lime Trust on the 1 August 2017, is on an exciting journey of improvement and development and are expanding from 1.5FE to 2FE over the next 3 years and have a new building planned to accommodate additional pupils.
The school deliver a broad and balanced curriculum acknowledging the importance of academic, social and physical development and plan learning experiences that aim to develop creative thinkers, lifelong learners and learning opportunities across the curriculum. Children in this school are eager to learn and enjoy their learning. They are delightful and make the academy a vibrant and fulfilling place to work.
The Principal was previously the Deputy Head and offers a supportive and welcoming approach to her staff. It is clear the children want to impress and staff feed off her enthusiasm to move the school forward.
The school believe that the following values are what makes them who they are and as a result expect everyone to live by them-pupils, parents, staff, governors.
· Enjoyment · Equality · Trust · Partnership · Excellence · Courage
Staff actively seek opportunities to praise and reward children for displaying these values. These values are discussed in assembly and are clearly visible around the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, forward thinking and proactive teacher to join this committed team on a remarkable journey and contribute to achieving their vision to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
The school can offer you:
* A welcoming school and a supportive team.
* A modern and attractive environment to work in.
* Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
* Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team
* An unrivalled programme of professional development opportunities
* A competitive salary
* Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
We would like to hear from you, If you:
* Wish to join a growing and dynamic team
* Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
* Are committed to school improvement and continuing professional learning
* Are able to motivate and inspire colleagues & children alike
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills
To find out more please forward your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or by calling the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office.