Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Contract: long term with a view to becoming permanent
Starts: January 2018
We have an exciting opportunity to make a difference and move your career forward!
Our client are looking for full time key stage 2 primary teacher who is enthusiastic and experienced to teach in their lovely village school and be part of the team at the outset of its journey to improvement within the supportive and successful trust. The school have a fantastic and supportive senior leadership team who are committed to moving the school forward
The school can offer you:
* An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team to work with
* Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos
* The chance to work in a school where you can really make a difference and develop change
* Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD and development and research projects
* Excellent support with your own development
* Further teaching opportunities in the future
* The chance to teach in a fantastic village setting
* The chance to be part of the schools start of its improvement journey at an exciting time when it is intending to become part of a well thought of and supportive local academy trust
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a high level of teaching skills
* Has experience in KS2
* Has the ability to motivate and inspire children and staff
* Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our school and making links with other schools
* Has high expectations of their own teaching and the children
* Is committed to safe guarding and well being for children and staff
This position offers exciting opportunities to join a friendly village school at the start of its journey of improvement. Salary will reflect current experience.
To find out more about the post and the future vision for the Academy, please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or use the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job