Looking for something new?
Want to gather more experience?
Teaching Personnel are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers in Scarborough who are looking for their next new challenge!
We are working closely with primary schools in Scarborough to recruit Key Stage 2 Newly Qualified Teachers in order to provide support when they require additional cover. This additional cover may arise from unexpected sickness or to cover training days, longer term opportunities could also arise to cover class teacher resignations or when additional provisions are needed within the school.
Successful candidates will:
- Show commitment and be respectful of the vision, values and ethos of the school you work in
- Hold high expectations in all aspects of pupil learning and behaviour
- Be creative and innovative in their teaching approach
- Be able to demonstrate classroom practices and have evidence of this
- Work well as part of team and be able to join a variety of teams throughout client schools
Those who apply must hold QTS and have recent and relevant experience of teaching the Key Stage 2 curriculum and should be able to effectively deliver this to the all children, differentiating your teaching style to meet the needs of all within the classroom. In longer term positions, you will be expected to fulfil all aspects of the role and your pay rate will reflect this.You should be confident in providing additional support when required to assist with the learning and development of children.
As well as flexible working, Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay, which is paid directly to you on a weekly basis
- Opportunities to develop your skill set with our CPD Academy. Teaching Personnel offer free and subsidised professional development courses
- 'myTP'. A digital portal which makes your work admin and communications simple.
- Safe Work Practices. Teaching Personnel ensure that we protect your reputation in the work place.
- Excellent in Education Awards, which recognises the positive impact you deliver in schools
Requirements of applying:
- You will need to provide a six year career history and your two most recent work-based reference when registering with Teaching Personnel
- You should have a child-only DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one
- A full UK driving licence is advantageous but essential to the role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job