Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
- Year 5 Teacher
- 3 form entry Junior School
- London Borough of Sutton
- Can be offered on a permanent or temporary basis
- ASAP/April start
One of my client schools based in the London Borough of Sutton are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher to start ASAP or after the Easter holidays.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an inclusive environment where all children can thrive and develop. The school was graded as good with outstanding features in their most recent Ofsted with highlights on their senior leadership team and the behaviour of pupils.
The Head teacher is looking for an outstanding practitioner who is innovative, flexible and able to hit the ground running.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher role you must:
- Have QTS
- Relevant UK experience teaching at KS2 level
- Strong subject knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with staff and pupils
If you are interested in this role and are available now or in April, please send through an up to date CV to Jo @ Reeson Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job