Key Stage 1 Teacher
The school is located in Clacton-on-Sea area and have gained a 'Good' Ofsted in recent years. They are looking for a committed and dedicated Year 2 Teacher who is confident in teaching primary aged children within Key Stage 1. This Key Stage 1 teacher position is on a full time basis starting in September 2018. The school offers excellent support with both planning and assessments as well as encouraging staff on to training courses and progression.
Experienced teachers as well as NQT's are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Effectively teach Key Stage 1 curriculum to the highest standards.
* Asses and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop peoples learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
* A strong understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Stacey, or please forward your recent CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"